Moka's Story

A Husky Border Collie named Moka developed a lump on her head. On a Sunday, when all other vets were closed, Moka's family brought her to us. Watch her story!

Rex's Story

Watch Rex's story. A kitten who bit an electrical cord. An important danger for everyone to be aware of. Rex's mom, Emily, even wrote a post about the experience and time at the Ottawa Animal Emergency & Specialty Hospital: https://www.facebook.com/emily.funiciello/posts/10160404790840481

Sadie's Story

A story we'd like to share with you. A lovely golden lab named Sadie got a life-threatening anaphylactic reaction. Please learn more about our Ottawa Animal Hospital by browsing this website.